Translate 4 Your Language

15.2.11

The Couple Of The Golden Ring

Isn't so early,
After a year.
It's so close,
After all.

Every day, this love gets high,
Don't stop.
Kisses after kisses,
Laughs after laughs.
They don't stop with this cuttest things.

I want her,
I love her,
I wanna that thing.
Forever,
Hide the silver,
The couple of the golden ring.

She's spanish,
He's portuguese,
She knows math very well,
He's jewish.

She's strong,
He's slim.
She talks,
He's always wrong.


I want her,
I love her,
Without her, I can't be a king.
Keep it on,
Play the silver,
The couple of the golden ring.

She's my girl,
She's my pearl.
I wanna her for the rest of my life,
I wanna her to be my wife.


I want her,
I love her,
I need her,
I like Google, not Bing.
Praying,
Joking with the silver,
The 5-year difference couple of the golden ring.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário